- Landlord & Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995
- House of Fraser case** (2011)
- CA held that a guarantor cannot give a valid repeat guarantee
- Lord Neuberger mused that perhaps a lease cannot be assigned from T to G
- Section 24(2) requires G to be released on assignment of lease to the same extent as T
- Section 25: any agreement that has the effect of frustrating the operation of the Act is void
** K/S Victoria Street v House of Fraser (Stores Management) Ltd  EWCA Civ 904
Click here to read more.