THE PLA ANNUAL OXFORD CONFERENCE AT KEBLE COLLEGE
Reception & Dinner: Evening of Thursday, 21 March 2019
Conference: Friday, 22 March 2019
- Bryan Johnson, Chair
- Liz Peace, President
- Mathew Ditchburn, Chair, Law Reform Committee
- Kerry Bretherton QC, Tanfield Chambers
- Nicholas Dowding QC, Malcolm Hollis
- Guy Fetherstonhaugh QC, Falcon Chambers
- Jonathan Seitler QC, Wilberforce Chambers
- Brie Stevens-Hoare QC, Hardwicke
- Emer Murphy & Tom Roscoe, Wilberforce Chambers
- Stephanie Tozer & Emily Windsor, Falcon Chambers
- Jenny Wigley, Landmark Chambers & Josh Myerson, Montagu Evans
- Kavan Gunaratna, Enterprise Chambers
- Nicholas Trompeter, Selborne Chambers
The standard attendance fee is £420 + VAT. This includes reception, dinner, overnight accommodation on Thursday 21 March and the conference itself on Friday 22 March.
In addition, there will be places available at £350 + VAT for those who prefer to arrange their own accommodation and at £110 + VAT for those who wish to attend only the reception and dinner on Thursday 21 March (with no accommodation provided).
Attendance on the Friday is limited to 235, and the ensuite rooms are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Any enquiries about the conference should be addressed to TPS:
Tel: 01692 500820, Email: email@example.com
Who is coming (as of 11th March 2019)?