Junior Property Bar Association & RICS Matrics joint event on Expert Witnesses.
Expert Witnesses: preparation for cross-examination and how to get the most out of your dilapidations surveyor.
Another interesting and fun training evening planned for members of the Junior PLA*, Junior Property Bar Association and RICS Matrics. The event will be a case study format with a barrister cross examining a surveyor on a dilapidations report and will be followed with tips on what to do (or not to do as the case may be!).
* PLA members up to 10 years PQE.
- Caroline Shea QC, Falcon Chambers
- Mark Warwick QC, Selborne Chambers
- Mark Hampson, Malcolm Hollis
- Iain Feasey, Malcolm Hollis
- To book online apply below