- Privilege, in particular the recent decisions in SFO v ENRC Ltd, WH Holding Ltd v E20 Stadium LLP, Sotheby’s v Mark Weiss Ltd and Addlesee v Dentons Europe LLP; and
- Real property, fiduciaries, and fiduciary duties, in particular, what role fiduciary duties play in connection with:
- Introductory agents in property purchases;
- Contracts for the sale of land;
- Constructive/resulting trustees; and
- Property management agents.
Drinks and nibbles available.
This is a FREE event.
Booking: Please use the form below.
Who is coming (as of 4th March 2019)
- Rob Bailey, Michelmores
- Sarah Butterworth, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Andrew Cammish, Burges Salmon
- Ella Carroll, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Adam Collins, Osborne Clarke
- Alexandra Davies, Osborne Clarke
- Chris Dent, Osborne Clarke
- Michael Duncan, Ashfords
- Hannah Evans, Foot Anstey
- Emily Geens, Burges Salmon
- Tom Gunhouse, Osborne Clarke
- Emma Harris, Ashfords
- Thomas Holdaway, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Heather Leach, Burges Salmon
- Seema Nanua, Michelmores
- Anna Phillips, Foot Anstey
- Emma Preece, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Henry Roberts, Ashfords
- Jake Rostron, Michelmores
- Rachel Small, Foot Anstey
- Emily Van Schalkwyk, Osborne Clarke
- Luke Watson, Mogers Drewett