Date: 9 October 2020
Event starts: 1pm
Venue: via Zoom
Since the lockdown many mediations have been taking place electronically. This seminar will look at mediations via zoom with a demonstration of how they work.
- How does zoom work for mediations?
- Is it secure?
- Is it confidential/private – break out rooms
- Are they as effective?
- How effective is on-screen chemistry and how can it be enhanced?
- What are the benefits?
- Are there any downsides?
- How can my client and I best prepare for an online mediation?
- Is this the future after covid?
The session will be hosted by three experienced mediators who have all done several medications via zoom:
- Jacqui Joyce, The Property Mediators
- Patrick Walker, Imediate
- Claire-Elaine Arthurs, Gunnercooke LLP
You will be encouraged to participate via the chat function but if you have any questions beforehand please email to: email@example.com.
This event is organised by the PLA Midlands but is open to all members.
BOOKING: please book using the button below. Participation is limited to 100. A zoom invitation will be sent out in advance.